Wednesday 28 January 2015

Planning Our Own Opening Sequence

This screen-grab was taken from our group blog. This is only the storyboard, and not a script, due to the fact that there is no real dialogue our opening sequence when we planned the opening sequence. We added in a voiceover at short notice.
The Voiceover's dialogue:
The voiceover was all done by the main actor of our short film, because it is a flashback of her memory, therefore it is in her point of view.
(The very beginning, when we are first shown her face):
"February 13th. it was Friday after school. I was studying English in an empty science room, just because they're always quiet. I didn't realise how late it was. It all started with a knock."
(Later one, when she turns around after running out of the building"):
"Someone was defiantly following me."
(Very last scene):
"I thought I was dead. But that was just the beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment