Wednesday 25 February 2015

Questionnaire: Feedback


Questionnaire

Name:
Age:
 

1)   What is your favourite movie genre?

2)   How do you watch films? (Cinema? Netflix? Sky+?)

3)   What is your favourite film?

4)   What do you like most about your favourite film?

5)   What do you think psychological horror films should involve?

6)   How would you feel if you were the main character of our film plot?

Feedback:


 Alisha Mak
16

1) I like action and superhero movies.

2) I go to the cinema or rent DVDs from my local library

3) My favourite film is...umm... I don't have one! I guess the Avengers is pretty good.

4) The fight scenes and the characters

5) I don't watch psychological horror films, but I guess they should involve scenarios that are terrifyingly close to real life situations

6) If I was your character, I would try and do things that weren't in my dream to prevent getting murdered. For example, if I dreamt I went to the library to hide, instead I would go somewhere else.

Questionnaire 

Name: Hannah Woollaston 

 Age: 17 

1) What is your favourite movie genre? 

Comedy and action adventure 

2) How do you watch films? (Cinema? Netflix? Sky+?) 

Cinema and freeview 

3) What is your favourite film? 

Kingsman 

4) What do you like most about your favourite film? 

 It was funny but was also overall a good story and the charcters were believable and you felt what they felt as the actors were good. I also like the fact that the story developed at an approptiate pace, it didn’t skip parts and made it confusing, but it didn’t spend too long on something that really could have happened/been explained in 5 minutes 

5) What do you think psychological horror films should involve? 

I don’t know very much about psychological horror films but it should be believable, as it isn’t going to scare them is its ridiculously unrealistic (and may even be funny). I think it should also be scary, but not by jump scares, maybe creepy or strange (as I know of a film called ‘the one hour photograph’ where a photo developer has been developing this family’s photos for a long time, and has got to know the mother and the son quite well, but he keeps copies for himself. I’ve never seen it though, but perhaps it is scary as it could actually happen and without someone knowing) 

6) How would you feel if you were the main character of our film plot? 

I would feel scared and regret staying to study late when hearing the suspicious things. But then when I wake up I would feel relieved that I was still alive (as all the studying didn’t go to waste!) and want to exit the school as soon as possible. But then when I start hearing suspicious things just like the dream I would be confused and feel a sense of déjà vu that the situation is actually happening (and maybe a sense of the supernatural having been able to foresee what was going to happen) and probably then regret knowing I am going to be killed and that my last moments were spent in school instead of seeing family or friends. I’m not too sure, but also feel sorry for whover discovers my body the following morning (assuming it doesn’t take place on a Friday evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment