Monday 25 August 2014

My first blog post! - AS Media Studies

25th August 2014. I'm sitting up here, alone, in my massive loft room. *Sighs* Ah, I can remember this time last year when it was in the middle being constructed. When the conversion was expected to only last 3 months, when really it actually lasted 5. Dust everywhere. Mum having to hoover the house every single day after the workers left the house. My mum and dad moaning about the builders. My sister's broken ceiling. My sister and I having to sleep in my room together for 5 months. Everyone's stuff being shifted everywhere. Man, that was a blast! Kinda.
It's currently 20:40, and like I said before, I'm sitting up here, alone, in my massive loft room. The rain's pouring down. Mum's getting dinner ready- I can hear her from downstairs. My laptop is in my lap as I sit on a big, black chair. I feel snug. My room is lit with nothing but my desk lamp. In front of my is my pink and purple desk. My iPhone on the edge (I should really move that), my big Sixth Form folder open to the "Media Studies" page. Gosh, Year 12. How did that come so fast? New area, new teachers, new people- It's like Year 7 all over again! Except scarier. But at the same time, It's quite exciting! 
But no, right now at 20:46, It's actually pretty peaceful in here. A bit too peaceful to be honest...



                                                                         

   ~

Hey, I'm Jasmine! You can call me "Jaz" though. My form tutor in Year 11 called me that from day 1! I'm from England and I'm 16 years old! Oh, you want to know more? Well, alright. I'm a Asian kid who likes to make YouTube videos, broadcast on hospital radio on Saturday mornings and like playing her my guitar REALLY loudly in her bedroom.
So I probably annoy my neighbours a lot with my music. 
I don't know. 
I also have a little sister called Mariya. She's 4 years younger than me. 
Oh, and my favourite celebrity is Selena Gomez. (Yes, if you want to know me, you NEED to know that!!) I met her as well on September 7th last year... But that's a story for another day :)
I have pet fish and I have 4 budgies- Ippy, Tweety, Snowy and Zeze. We did have 2 to begin with... But, again, that's a story I'll save for another day :) 
Yeah there are more stories that I may or may not sure on another day. What is "another day?" When is "another day"? Oh, whoops, I'm going off topic. Psssh.
I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing on this blog because I'm using it for Sixth Form... But what I DO know this that I'm REEEAAALLLYY excited to see what I'm going to do with this! I've blogged once. But that was when I was like 9 or 10. I had my own website and everything. But I didn't know how to use it... So that's kind of awkward!

Alright, my mum's calling me down for dinner.
I'll see you guys later :)
                                                                       
                                                                        ~ Jaz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment